Christmas Sales Promotion! Give yourself solar for Christmas and save an Extra $600!
Christmas Promotional Offer til Dec 20, 2013.
10 kW DC/AC Solar Power Generation System
$ 2 9 , 9 9 5
$ 2 9 , 3 9 5
Taxes are extra. Call: 519-496-6900 or 519-993-2455
Solar Generation System includes:
- Upgrade to Monocrystalline Solar Panels for $2000
- Upgrade to Monocrystalline High Efficiency Solar panels (280W – 60 Cell or 330W – 72 cell) for $3000
- Upgrade to Panasonic 265W Solar Panels for $3000
10 kW AC Aero-Sharp Dual-MPPT String Inverters with String Level Monitoring
- Upgrade to Solar Edge Inverters and Optimizers with panel level monitoring for $2450 – Upgrade Solar Edge Inverter Warranty from 12 to 20 years for $1250
- Upgrade to Enphase Micro-inverters w/ panel level monitoring for $4695
- Upgrade to Tigo Optimizers with panel level monitoring for $2595
Aluminium Racking Solution for mounting of Solar Panels to roof structure with 20 year warranty
Solar panel installation on Rooftop of building for roof pitch up to 28 degrees and 1 story
- Upgrade to 2 story roof installation for $500
Water-Tight Roof Sealant for Metal and Asphalt Roof
Aluminum Flashings FREE $1000 Upgrade
Included in all projects:
- Professional System Design and Layout
- Supply and Delivery
- Engineering Inspection and Engineered Drawings for building permit
- Building permit application fee
- Electrical Installation and Electrical ESA permit for connection of all equipment
Please complete contact form below for details.
Please fill in the fields belowI would like information on:
Paid4Power Inc. “Where the Community Meets for Solar Energy”
Customer Testimonial from Mark and Lindsay in Baden Ontario:
“To: Whom it may concern
From: Satisfied Customer!
My wife and I recently purchased a rather large residential solar panel system from Paid4Power Inc. At first my wife and I were obviously nervous investing in a rather new and unfamiliar endeavour such as solar energy. We met with the Paid4Power representatives on several occasions to ensure all of our questions and concerns were answered fully and that we fully understood what was expected from us as the purchaser and what we could expect from Paid4Power as the supplier and installer. Paid4Power
representatives were always available and kept an open line for communication at all times via phone or email. Paid4Power representatives were remarkable with regards to assisting us with the completion of all the required forms and documents along the way and in several instances Paid4Power representatives completed the forms on our behalf and all we had to do was simply sign them. The Paid4Power installers were very courteous and professional throughout the entire installation process. Paid4Power really listened to how we as the purchaser wanted the installation to be conducted and in the end, Paid4Power did everything that we ask and more. We are ecstatic with our solar panel system from Paid4Power thus far and would encourage others who are considering a solar panel system to contact Paid4Power first.“
Paid4Power will become Ontario’s leader for building Community Owned Projects in the Photovoltaic Solar Market.
- Safety in the Workplace
- Excellence in Workmanship
- Fair Return on Investment for Stakeholders
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Environmental Improvement and Education
It is our commitment to
- provide a safe and healthy work environment,
- lead the industry in excellent work ethics and practices
- offer fair pricing for professional services
- always conduct business with integrity
- develop a cleaner and healthier future for our province and,
- invite and encourage others to participate in these causes.
By Stuart Watt