Aluminium Racking Solution for mounting of Solar Panels to roof structure with 20 year warranty
Water-Tight Roof Sealant for Metal and Asphalt Roof
Included in all projects:
- Professional System Design and Layout
- Supply and Delivery
- Engineering Inspection and Engineered Drawings for building permit
- Building permit application fee
- Electrical Installation and Electrical ESA permit for connection of all equipment
Please complete contact form below for details.
Please fill in the fields belowI would like information on:
Paid4Power Inc. “Where the Community Meets for Solar Energy”
Customer Testimonial from Mark and Lindsay in Baden Ontario:
“To: Whom it may concern
From: Satisfied Customer!
My wife and I recently purchased a rather large residential solar panel system from Paid4Power Inc. At first my wife and I were obviously nervous investing in a rather new and unfamiliar endeavour such as solar energy. We met with the Paid4Power representatives on several occasions to ensure all of our questions and concerns were answered fully and that we fully understood what was expected from us as the purchaser and what we could expect from Paid4Power as the supplier and installer. Paid4Power
representatives were always available and kept an open line for communication at all times via phone or email. Paid4Power representatives were remarkable with regards to assisting us with the completion of all the required forms and documents along the way and in several instances Paid4Power representatives completed the forms on our behalf and all we had to do was simply sign them. The Paid4Power installers were very courteous and professional throughout the entire installation process. Paid4Power really listened to how we as the purchaser wanted the installation to be conducted and in the end, Paid4Power did everything that we ask and more. We are ecstatic with our solar panel system from Paid4Power thus far and would encourage others who are considering a solar panel system to contact Paid4Power first.“
Paid4Power will become Ontario’s leader for building Community Owned Projects in the Photovoltaic Solar Market.
- Safety in the Workplace
- Excellence in Workmanship
- Fair Return on Investment for Stakeholders
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Environmental Improvement and Education
It is our commitment to
- provide a safe and healthy work environment,
- lead the industry in excellent work ethics and practices
- offer fair pricing for professional services
- always conduct business with integrity
- develop a cleaner and healthier future for our province and,
- invite and encourage others to participate in these causes.
By Stuart Watt